Your best defence against flooding & water damage.
one of our predictive maintenance plans...
Ensure total peace of mind by choosing
with a PPS Service Plan
Protect your property
to provide complete off-site pump remote monitoring.
use the cutting-edge SideWinder Tech™ system
Our predictive maintenance service plans
with Dynamic Servicing
with free of charge site surveys when required.
offer step-by-step technical services
Our in-house Technical Sales Team
complete systems & solutions
Project design services for
and rigorously tested by our R&D Laboratory.
sell is designed & developed in-house
means all the equipment we manufacture or
within our in-house R&D Laboratory
Innovation & Development
to ensure we can look after your client.
to installation with a ‘one-stop-shop’ approach
We offer a 2-week turnaround from site survey
new installations & refurbishments
Installation & Commissioning for
How can we help?
- Service Plans We offer a comprehensive suite of service plans to ensure your pump station remains in tip-top condition throughout its entire life. View service plans >>
- Aftercare We offer exceptional aftercare for your pump station, from one-off PAYG servicing to emergency call outs. We’re here for you 24/7/365 (even on Christmas Day!). Find out more >>
- Installation Services Our installation services are considered the ‘best in the market’. From a free site survey to installation and commissioning on the same day, we ensure client handover is as smooth as possible. Read more >>
- Pump Systems & Design We provide project design services that offer complete systems and solutions, that ensures all aspects of your application are considered. Our in-house Technical Sales Team offer step by step technical services with free of charge site surveys when required. What we offer >>
- Help & Support We offer help & support whenever and wherever you need it. Our helpline is available 24/7 and our knowledge base can be accessed at anytime and anywhere in the world. Read more >>
- Pump Knowledge We like to think our knowledge is the best in the business and we’re a firm believer in ‘knowledge is the key’, that’s why we offer an interactive online knowledge base that’s ever-growing and ever-learning. View knowledge base >>
- One-Stop-Shop We offer a ‘one-stop-shop’ solution in everything we do. We want to make your life as easy as possible and take away one of those unnecessary stresses, your pump station. From our installation side of the business to our service side, our one-stop-shop approach ensures you never have to worry again.
- Years of Experience We’ve been established since 2007 and employ only the best, that’s why our knowledge is second to none. With bundles of industry experience, we don’t do things by halves.
- Market Leaders We’re considered the ‘best in the market’ by our customers. We like to think we’re market leaders and we do not doubt that the reason we continue to be so successful is because of our passion, honesty and commitment to service delivery and our unwavering approach to ‘be there for you’.
- True 24/7/365 Protection We offer true 24/7/365 around the clock assistance to all our service customers. Our ‘knowledge base’ is available online, any time of the day and anywhere in the world.
- Wealth of Knowledge Development and training are at the heart of our operation. Competence is the key to survival, quality service and ultimately, success. We put great emphasis on our team development. All our engineers are in-house trained on our equipment in our state of the art, purpose-built training room.
- We Deliver What We Promise No matter what type of customer you are, we treat everyone with the same level of respect and always deliver what we promise and set out to do. We bring a fresh and honest approach to the submersible pump market and our testimonials show how we go above and beyond to ensure we have you covered from start to finish.
Support, wherever you need it
- Event: 24/7 residential property protection
- Detection: During the early hours of the morning, we detected an increased pump cycle time at a critical property which is pumping every 3 minutes. With no indication of a high level alarm from the AlertMaxx2, we put the property on our close watch list.
- Method: After monitoring overnight and throughout the next day, the increased pump time and cycles per hour stayed consistent. Our conclusion, a faulty float switch on the pump.
- Action: A pre-visit report pack was generated for the Certified Installer and they dispatched an engineer on an urgent visit as part of our recommendation. The float switch on the primary pump was replaced before total failure which, ultimately avoided a breakdown call-out and unnecessary wear on the backup pump.
- Read more >>
- A spotlight on: R&D
- The Rego1 is our latest pump control panel and remote monitoring system. Reliable. Intelligent. Compact.
- This month we take a look at Rego1 our intelligent high water level alarm and monitoring system. Connected to your sump pump and Wi-Fi system, Rego1 will monitor the pump stations performance, improving efficiency and reducing energy consumption.
- Read this article >>