As well as our preventative/predictive maintenance pump service plans, we also offer a PAYG pump service scheme that allows you to book
If you’re on one of our service plans or use PPS as a PAYG service provider, we’ll always ensure you receive the same level of service no matter what.
PAYG servicing starts from as little as £230 (ex. VAT). You can see what’s included as part of a service, by viewing our ‘Pump Service Checklist’ below.
I think you are an excellent company - the best part is your customer care and responsiveness. One of the Best!
- Carry out visual inspection of chamber, internal pipework/fittings and cables.
- Pump down chamber in hand and monitor performance.
- Check all float switches.
- Test/check non-return valves to ensure that they are free from blockages and left in good working order – change if necessary.
- Test/check cable jointing kits for moisture and corrosion (if applicable).
- Test/check high level alarm/replace battery (if applicable). Check 240v supply/s.
- Test/check battery backup (if applicable), ensure backup power is provided to pumps during power outage.
- Swap lead drainage pump to ensure equal wear of both pumps (automatic pumps). Check auto changeover for control panels.
- Carry out basic clean and wash down of chamber, pumps and float switches.
- Visual inspection for excessive fat/scale build up so recommendations can be given for a pump station clean if required.
- Adjust position of alarm activation float switch if required.
- Check/adjust position of pumps activation float switches to prevent obstruction.
- Test run all pumps in auto or manual and monitor performance.
- Final check – cables tidy, gate valve left open, alarm/panel left on, 240v power on, service reminders reset, covers down.
- Complete e-Job report card and provide customer with feedback.
- Leave aftercare card and complimentary air freshener.