Our quality policy supports our core values.
Continual improvement is at the heart of our business. We aim to continuously improve the quality of services we offer and the products we manufacture and sell, to ensure we consistently meet our client’s requirements and ultimately provide something to be proud of.
Our quality policy supports our core values, as detailed below and our strategic direction. We believe that this can best be achieved by operating a comprehensive, coordinated system that helps us assure the quality of our services and complies with the international standard of ISO 9001.
Our long-term success and passion for growth will be met by building upon our outstanding customer service and operating in a lean and efficient way.
The Quality Manager is responsible for monitoring the quality system and reports regularly to the Managing Director on the systems implementation, status and effectiveness. We are truly committed to achieving and maintaining the standard of ISO 9001 and fulfilling all requirements of our interested parties.
We are committed to:
- Complying with the requirements of 9001:2015.
- Continual improvement of quality management system effectiveness.
- Establishing objectives that are based on the important features of our business (to our customers and us).
- Ensure that all members of staff or anyone working on our behalf understands the importance placed on the management system, this policy, the objectives and their role in supporting them.
- Provide appropriate and effective training, including health and safety.
- Ensure the policy is available to any interested parties.
- Review this policy for continuing suitability.