Join the leading manufacturer and service company for everything pumps in London and in The Home Counties.
We are always on the lookout for passionate, trustworthy individuals to join our ever-growing company.
Our Vision is to be the “go-to” company in the UK for the manufacturing, installation and servicing of pumps and pumps stations in the domestic and commercial basement markets.
We all share a highly customer-focused ethos, a passion for innovative market-leading products, and an unrivalled engagement of all our highly professional staff whether in the office or on the road.
- Senior Positions
- We are looking for new talents to join our growing team of submersible pump Engineers.
- Subject to your experience, specific training will be provided with a great opportunity for career progression as a fully autonomous Service Engineer.
- You should be over 18 years of age and hold a clean driving licence for more than 12 months.
- As a keen, enthusiastic, and willing to learn individual, you integrate well within a team and show willingness to develop your own career.
- You will be working on submersible ground/surface and foul water pump systems, either alone or as part of a small team attending private and commercial properties.
- You interact well with support colleagues working from the office and offer a professional presentation that reflects the values of the Company.
- Ideally located in London or within the M25, you have strong analytical skills and a track record in fault finding and troubleshooting.
- A work van will be provided, fully stocked and including the relevant Health & Safety gear to allow you to deliver excellent customer service.
- Subject to age and experience, we offer a competitive remuneration package including travel time and overtime, which could see you earn more than £40K gross per annum, working 08:30am to 05:30pm with 33 days’ annual leave including Bank Holiday days in England.
- Apply for this Role
Life @ PPS
We recognise that all staff shall benefit a good work/life balance. We reward and retain talent throughout people’s career.
We all share the same passion to be a truly customer-centric organisation that goes beyond our customers’ requirements and expectations. We are rated 4.9 by Trustpilot and our Company tops all leading tables in our industry because we care and look after our customers as much as we look after each other.
We always try and stay ahead of competition in all aspects, providing excellent working conditions, a safe environment, and motivational incentives.
Do not hesitate to contact us and join our unrivalled Engineering Team.