CM20 High Capacity Waterproofing Membrane is for use on walls, floors, vaults and tunnels with minimal surface preparation required.
- Reinforced head to prevent damage when knocking in the plug
- 60 mm in length – suitable for both single skin and cavity walls
- Provides a waterproof seal when used with seals provided (available with or without)
- Large 50 mm head provides optimum surface area for plaster, dot and dab plasterboard etc
- Works in conjunction with the PPS Waterproofing Solutions CM Membrane System
- Tailot made seal specific to plug
PPS CM Plaster Plugs are fixings to apply mesh cavity drain membranes to the walls of both above and below ground structures. They ensure a water tight application of the PPS Cavity Drain Membrane System when used with the tailor made Thermoplastic Elastomer seals.