Our brick plugs are of a high quality and can be used in a range of applications and on multiple substrate types.
- A reinforced head to prevent damage when knocking in the plug
- 60 mm in length – suitable for both single skin and cavity walls
- Provides a waterproof seal when used with seals provided (available with or without seals)
- Available with or without seals to cater for multiple application types
- Large 25mm head provides optimum surface area for finishes
- Works in conjunction with the wykamol waterproofing solutions membrane system
- Serrated head for improved adhesion of finishes
- Tailor made seal specific to plug
They ensure a water tight application of the PPS Cavity Drain Membrane Systems. PPS Brick plugs are of a high quality and can be used in a range of applications and on multiple substrate types. The tailor made Thermoplastic Elastomer seal ensures application of the membrane is water tight.