HydraFlex is a two-component flexible coating made of a cementitious powder and a high concentration liquid polymer.
- Permanent waterproofing for concrete and masonry.
- Superior crack-bridging capability, even at sub-zero temperatures, making it ideal for
- Resists both positive and negative water pressure.
- Recommended for both internal and external use.
- Bag and bottle system ensures accurate and simple mixing.
- Versatile product which can be used in a variety of areas.
- Excellent adhesion to well-prepared mineral substrates, even when damp.
- Exceptional workability, providing easy application on vertical and overhead surfaces.
HydraFlex is a two-component flexible coating made of a cementitious
powder and a high concentration liquid polymer.
It can be applied to mineral substrates, such as concrete and masonry, to provide a
protective waterproof barrier which can bridge cracks in the substrate so the coating
With superior crack-bridging ability down to -5°C, as well as thixotropic application
properties, HydraFlex is a suitable solution for areas at risk of movement in both
internal and external environments.