HydraDry is a BBA and WRAS Approved, cementitious compound designed for application to the surfaces of walls and associated solid floors, which could be subject to penetrating dampness.
- BBA Approved
- Permanent waterproofing for concrete & masonry
- Resists positive and negative water pressure
- Superior bond strength due to crystalline technology
- Prevents migration of hygroscopic salts
- Suitable for use above & below ground
- Suitable for internal & external use
- Safe to use in contact with potable water (WRAS APPROVED)
HydraDry Tanking Slurry is a cementitous waterproofing system which creates a monolithic bond using crystalline chemicals when applied to concrete and masonry structures. When mixed with clean water and applied correctly, this forms a permanent waterproof coating to the substrate and is easily applied by brush, trowel or spray.
HydraDry Tanking Slurry waterproofs against both positive and negative hydrostatic heads of water, and is suitable for use internally, externally, above and below ground.
HydraDry Tanking Slurry is also ideal for use as part of a damp-proofing course (DPC).