The AlertMaxx2 is an intelligent high level alarm, designed to alert homeowners when the water level in their pump station becomes too high.
- The AlertMaxx2 provides internal data logging, energy monitoring and a reminder when servicing is due.
- It can be a stand alone unit or it can be connected via Wi-Fi to the SideWinder Technology monitoring system.
- Offering a volt free contact, the AlertMaxx2 allows connection of external devices such as an alarm or beacon with a maximum load of 0.5A and voltage up to 30V.
- The VFR can also be connected to any BMS system if required for high level alarm only, sending a continuous signal.
The AlertMaxx2 can be used in conjunction with the PowerMaxx2 range. When connected, the AlertMaxx2 receives important data about the status of the battery backup. The battery backup will also extend the operating time of the AlertMaxx2 during a power outage. All this data is transmitted via Wi-Fi (if connected) to the SideWinder operations centre where it is available 24/7 for intelligent analysis.
|Product Code||AMX2G or AMX2F|
|Size (without cable glands)||310mm x 170mm x 78mm|
|Weight (with battery installed)||1kg|
|Mains supply||200-250V AC (50Hz)|
|Internal battery||Pb 6V – 1.2Ah|
|Sound Level||100db @ 30cm|
|Approximate installation time||1 hour|
|Electrical Requirements (Ground)||2 Spurs|
|Electrical Requirements (Foul)||1 Spur|
- 6V battery backup.
- Internal logging.
- 100db sounder.
- Local energy monitoring.
- Wi-Fi enabled.
- Predictive capabilities.
- 24 month component guarantee
- Digital display to show status and comprehensive fault codes.
- PowerMaxx2 (code PMX2)
- Hi-PowerMaxx2 (code HiPMX2)
- Hi-PowerMaxx2-XL (HiPMX2XL)
When the AlertMaxx2 is connected to the SideWinder monitoring system, notifications can be sent to make up to alert 5 contacts of the following events:
- High level alarm
- High water occurred
- Mains power failure
- Mains power returned
- High level alarm muted
- Service reminder
- Missed data heartbeat
In addition, each month a health report will be shared via email detailing the average pump time (in seconds) over the last month and the total cycles per month. It will also include battery back up data if there is a unit installed.