The PowerMaxx2 is a battery back up unit specifically designed for pump applications to ensure they can still operate should there be a power outage.
- It can run 2 x V3 ground water pumps (not simultaneously) without mains power for up to 15 days depending on the number of cycles per day.
- 1 or 2 pumps are directly fed through the PowerMaxx2.
- If a power failure occurs, the duty pump will draw power from the PowerMaxx2 which will have been fully charged during normal operation.
- The unit will automatically recharge when mains power returns and incorporates a compact quick charger to top up the battery from empty in just 25 hours.
- Dynamic Polling (DyPol) enables the PowerMaxx2 to achieve extended backup times by dynamically requesting if the equipment requires backup power and alternating between a state of hibernation, request and supply.
- The digital display shows status and comprehensive fault codes, whilst the internal log captures and records critical events.
- The user menu function allows you to locally reset the battery life indicator.
- The PowerMaxx2 can operate as a stand alone unit or can be used in conjunction with an AlertMaxx2.
- Data from the Hi-PowerMaxx2 can be shared with the AlertMaxx2 when connected to Wi-Fi.
|Size (without cable glands)||155mm x 425mm x 300mm|
|Weight (without battery installed)||6kg|
|Weight (with battery installed)||19kg|
|Mains supply||200-250V AC (50Hz)|
|Internal battery||24V – 1x22Ah|
|Visual Display||2 x 7 segment|
|Feeds||1 or 2 (13A non-switched)|
|Devices||1 or 2 pumps (cannot provide together)|
- Designed for 2 x V3 ground water pumps.
- Powers a V3 for up to 15 days.
- Operates in standby mode during a power outage for at least 15 days.
- 24 month component guarantee.
- Dynamic Polling (DyPol) feature only provides power when it’s required.
- The PowerMaxx2 is simple to install as it is free standing and can be fitted in any dry ventilated area.
- As this unit is fitted in the power line, no additional electrical spurs are required.
- Configuration mode to ensure correct installation.
- AlertMaxx2 (code AMX2G or AMX2F)