The Hi-PowerMaxx2 is a battery back up unit specifically designed for pump applications to ensure they can still operate should there be a power outage.
- It can run 2 x V4 or V6 ground water pumps (not simultaneously) without mains power for up to 47 days based on 10 cycles per day.
- 1 or 2 pumps are directly fed through the Hi-PowerMaxx2.
- If a power failure occurs, the duty pumps will draw power from the Hi-PowerMaxx2 which will have been fully charged during normal operation.
- The unit will automatically recharge when mains power returns and incorporates a compact quick charger to top up the battery from empty in just 5 hours.
- The Hi-PowerMaxx2 can operate as a stand alone unit or can be used in conjunction with an AlertMaxx2 or Rego1.
|Size (without cable glands)||475mm x 425mm x 300mm|
|Weight (without battery installed)||15kg|
|Weight (with battery installed)||80kg|
|Mains supply||200-250V AC (50Hz)|
|Internal battery||24V – 5x22Ah = 110Ah|
|Visual Display||2 x 7 segment|
|Feeds||1 or 2 (13A non-switched)|
|Devices||1 or 2 pumps (cannot provide together)|
- Designed for 2 x V4/V6 ground water pumps.
- Operates in standby mode during a power outage for at least 100 days.
- 24 month component guarantee.
- Dynamic Polling (DyPol) feature only provides power when it’s required.
- The Hi-PowerMaxx2 is simple to install as it is free standing and can be fitted in any dry ventilated area.
- As this unit is fitted in the power line, no additional electrical spurs are required.
- Configuration mode to ensure correct installation.
AlertMaxx2 (code AMX2G or AMX2F).