The Hi-PowerMaxx2 XL is a battery back up unit specifically designed for pump applications to ensure they can still operate should there be a power outage.
- It can run 2 x D10 or 501 foul water pumps (not simultaneously) without mains power for up to 19 days based on 10 cycles per day.
- 1 or 2 pumps are directly fed through the Hi-PowerMaxx2-XL.
- If a power failure occurs, the duty pump will draw power from the Hi-PowerMaxx2-XL which will have been fully charged during normal operation.
- The Hi-PowerMaxx2-XL will automatically recharge when mains power returns.
- Dynamic Polling (DyPol) enables the Hi-PowerMaxx2-XL to achieve extended backup times by dynamically requesting if the equipment requires backup power and alternating between a state of hibernation, request and supply.
- The digital display shows status and comprehensive fault codes, whilst the internal log captures and records critical events.
- The user menu function allows you to locally reset the battery life indicator.
- The Hi-PowerMaxx2-XL can operate as a stand alone unit or can be used in conjunction with a Rego1 or an AlertMaxx2.
- Data from the Hi-PowerMaxx2 can be shared with the AlertMaxx2 or Rego1 when connected to Wi-Fi.
|Size (without cable glands)||632mm x 425mm x 300mm|
|Weight (without battery installed)||15kg|
|Weight (with battery installed)||86.5kg|
|Mains supply||200-250V AC (50Hz)|
|Internal battery||24V – 5x22Ah = 110Ah|
|Visual Display||2 x 7 segment|
|Feeds||1 or 2 (13A non-switched)|
|Devices||1 or 2 pumps (cannot provide together)|
- Designed for 2 x D10 foul water pumps.
- Operates in standby mode during a power outage for at least 100 days.
- 24 month component guarantee.
- Dynamic Polling (DyPol) feature only provides power when it’s required.
- The Hi-PowerMaxx2 XL is simple to install as it is free standing and can be fitted in any dry ventilated area.
- As this unit is fitted in the power line, no additional electrical spurs are required.
- Configuration mode to ensure correct installation.
- Rego1 (code Rego1)
- AlertMaxx2 (code AMX2F)