The 800 Series ground and surface water pump stations are available in a variety of depths from 800mm – 2000mm.
- Specifically designed for below ground applications where hydrostatic water pressure may be present.
- Applications include collecting ground water from a Type C cavity drainage system, or surface water from roofs and patios subject to selection criteria.
- Compatible with a range of free standing and guide rail mounted pumps.
|Chamber Model||800 Series|
|Chamber Material||High Density Polyethylene|
|Available Depths||800mm, 1000mm, 1300mm, 1500mm, 1800mm, 2000mm|
|Available Pumps||V3, V4, V6|
|Inlets||5 x 110mm grommets (supplied loose)|
|Cable Duct and Vent Size||50mm|
|Discharge Connection||BSP Class C|
|Cable Duct Pipework||2” / 50mm White Waste Pipe|
|Vent Pipework||2” / 50mm White Waste Pipe|
|50Hz – 1 ~ 230V Discharge 1.25” BSP Female|
|Model||P1 kW||P2 kW||In A||Weight kg|
- NBS specification R18 (clause 310) Pumping Stations & Pressure Pipelines
- BS 8102:2022 Type C Drained Protection
- A kit is provided so inlets can be easily drilled and sealed on site, making this product very simple to install.
- A manhole cover is not supplied as these are generally site specific and installed in the final finish. If required, the chamber will accept a standard 450mm x 600mm cover and frame.
Additional 800 Series Ground & Surface Water Pump Station key information can be viewed in the PDF below: